Black Sheep Invoices is a free, GNU-licensed script for managing invoices. We offer a free service
for non-profit organizations: we will create an account for you on this site, letting you log on and
manage all your invoices directly here. Please see the Request
an Account Page for further information.
If you are not a non-profit, but would like to use our online service, you may want to consider
donating $20 to support the project. That will give you a user account on this site where you
can manage an unlimited number of invoices for up to a year. See our Donate Page
for a little more information on this - and make sure you've tried our Online Demo
to make sure the program will meet your needs.
Alternatively, you may wish to download the fully-functional, GNU-licensed version and install
it on your own server. Please view the Download Page for
server requirements and further information.
- GNU-licensed (i.e. free!)
- Simple to use. Quickly generates clear, attractive invoices
- Printer-friendly and PDF view/print of all invoices
- Entirely brandable to your company or person (no reference to Black Sheep Software)
- Option to upload company logo
- Database is customizable to store whatever invoice data you need
- Choice of $ or £ currency
- Stores client information to allow you to re-invoice the same client multiple times
- May set custom invoice numbering scheme, specify whatever invoice date you wish
- Build in "Flagging" mechanism to let you create invoices by matching up existing items to clients
- May customize CSS to change the appearance of the invoices and PDFs